[pct-l] cameras?

I miss the people shots. We met so many interesting, sympathetic and kind
people, hikers and non-hikers. But we have almost no pictures of them. I
guess we feel uncomfortable taking pictures without asking, and feel weird
about asking too. Stupid.. Next time I'll really try to take more pictures
also of mundane tasks in camp: setting up the tent, cooking, reading,
playing, etc. Just the kind of pictures that help you explain the experience
of hiking to a non-hiker.

Saskia