[pct-l] cameras?

Beware - that's a factory reconditioned camera. Here is a new one, never
been opened at eBay for the same price, plus it has some extras...

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2912086720&category=3333

Like I said, there are a lot of cameras on eBay, I've had really good luck
there and think it's a great place to buy gear.

-Brad