[pct-l] ice axe length

Yeah I guess you're right, but I've had so many bad experiences with them...
In fact some of my friends and I make a game of it. We basically go in and
ask them simple questions - all stuff right in the catalogs, and see what
they answer. There's no point system (yet) but we see who can get the sales
person to make the most outrageous claims about gear.  The claim that the G
pack can handle up to 60 lbs would have been hard to beat!

Maybe we have too much time on our hands... But it keeps us out of trouble.

-Brad