[pct-l] Z-rest ?

We use a half Z-rest. Sweater under my head, if necessary all other
clothes and the backpack under my legs from my knees down. I guess it
also makes a difference how tall you are!! If you take a mat, I think
the minimum length would be from shoulders to knees...

Saskia
On zaterdag, feb 15, 2003, at 21:44 Europe/Amsterdam, Nathan Goldfarb
wrote:

> Full length or 3/4 Z-rest for the JMT hike???  ANy suggestions?  I own
> 3/4 length, but my wife wants it, so I might get a new one.  She's
> tired
> of her bulky RidgeRest.  My  ThermaREst is out the question...too
> heavy.
>
> Thanks,
> -Nate

drs Saskia Daru