[pct-l] ice axe length

I'm from RI - there's not a whole lot in our area in regards to classes. I
would look into classes offered in the Whites (or even Berkshires) by the
AMC. I've never taken a class with the EMS school, but after some of the
lies and BS I've been fed by their sales staff, I would not go to them for
advice or instruction.

Oh well... I would check out the classes offered my the AMC... I took one
and they are very professional and have some great, exciting courses.

-Brad