[pct-l] Noconas Trail Journal Online

Nocona,
I enjoyed reading your trail journal.Thank You .It brought back alot of good
memories. I too bailed at Kearsage ,but in 2001.I know what it"s like
sitting in Independence hoping and praying to be able to return and catch up
with my friends and finish that wonderful journey.It wasn't to be.
I'll be section hiking n-s from Manning this year  and probably won't start
till Aug. hope to meet You and Bald Eagle in So. Wa. maybe Ore. if I get off
my butt and do some training.
About your Trail obsession I think your in like company here. I realized I
now think about the Pct as often as I thought about girls in my teenage
years.Well maybe not that often, but close.

rogue