[pct-l] Fishing the Southern Sierras????

Ojoa,
The fish are plentiful just before Kennedy meadows and after.I'm not sure
about the fishing regulations in the golden trout areas,the season may start
later than normal.Also barbless hooks above a certain elevation I think.
  Fishing takes time .I found it satisfying knowing I could drop down to a
lake or stream and fish it even if i didn't.So it was worth the 6 oz of
fishing gear I carried.
rogue