[pct-l] permit issues

I was told that I needed a separate permit in Lassen Peak National Park. This
was treated as a mere formally, with the Back country ranger there issuing me
a permit on the spot. I believe the PCTA permit is good for any are governed
by the Forest Service, such as wilderness areas. National Parks are, as
usual, quirky. However all are aware of thru hikers on the PCT and the hassle
it would be to obtain a permit in person or months in advance so allowances
are made. I would not worry the slightest about permits as long as you have
the PCTA one. (Carry 2 copies)
 Your wilderness permit is your fire permit
  You will need an Adventure Pass for parking a car at a trail head in a N.
F. They cost about $30 and you will have to have a different one in WA. Not
sure if WA. pass is good in ORE. You will also need a Golden Eagle Pass to
enter the National Parks in a vehicle (Yosemite, Lassen Pk., Crater Lake,