[pct-l] Oallalie resupply

A notice to class of 2003.If your using regular parcel post and only allow 2
weeks for your package to arrive at Oallalie resort you might recieve your
package back at home Jan.27th like I just did.Postage due of course.
Apparently mine just missed the weekly pick up.And I'd heard of several
others that had the same problem.Doing it again I'd send it 3 weeks ahead of
my  arrival date.
Just sitting here wondering where it's been the last the last 5+ months.

rogue