[pct-l] sleeping bag pattern

--
My G-4 did well on my AT thruhike last year.  It also failed in the mesh that
held my Z-Rest and in a couple other places, including one where I tried to
pop the pack on while standing on the hip belt.  (Don't laugh unless you've
never done that.)

Glen has built a great lightweight pack and warns us that it isn't intended
to carry more than, what?, 28 pounds?  I overloaded it on occasion and I also
carried a sewing kit.
_________

Another convert! Tony, we used the G-4 for the CDT. Both of our packs show>