[pct-l] Bear deterrence thoughts (long)

--
Jim,

Glad to see the cold didn't freeze your...ahem...off at the Ruck!

2 things I've heard on the car/mothball thing - one I understand, one I
don't.  "They" say not to let the mothballs touch or lie against your tires
when using them to repel rodents, etc. Could hurt the rubber compound. OK, I
guess that makes some sense.   The other: Our jeep dealer says one should
use mothball flakes, not actual mothballs.  Geez, I'm scratching my head on
that one! I dunno!

Bob

--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]