[pct-l] Bear Canister thoughts and deterrence

Made me think about the clerk at Kennedy Meadows telling me about them
spraying ammonia all around the outside of the store to keep bears away
after the 2000 fire.Apparently it really messes with a bears sense of smell.

Would there be anything wrong with carrying say a 1 oz. spray bottle and
using a small amount on bear bag or canister as a deterrence? It is a
naturally occuring substance.

rogue

>I've never heard of a bear going after Listerine! Especially if you use
>that
>gross yellow kind.

pct-l