[pct-l] re: resupply report card

You might want to add Truckee CA, ten miles east of I-80 or old US40 to your
supply list.  Two large supermarkets and most anything you need except a
complete outfitter.  If you are stopping at Pooh Corner, we go to town
daily.  We also provide transportation for resupply if you need to shop and
run. :)  It is an easy hitch as well.

As the earlier post indicates, the Sierra City store is not a very good
choice for re-supply.  Nice little town for a layover but the store provides
very little.  If you must resupply from Sierra City, Bassett's is about 7
miles east.  A booming country store.  Last year, we heard that the RV park
in Sierra City no longer provided free showers and camping for thru-hikers.
New owners and several hikers that behaved very badly.