[pct-l] 2003 thru hike

--
Hi! I don't think of myself as a 60-year old wannabe--I think I will be a
gonna be. I have spent my life tied to my job and now that my son has finely
taken over the business, I am doing my 30-year dream. I haven't done any long
hikes, just weekend hikes and trail running in Oregon. I will be starting on
the kick off weekend and no doubt will have a learning curve as to what I
really need and what the most popular trail foods are. I enjoy the pct list
and all the valuable info here.
Tom,
Trail runner