[pct-l] tents

Hey

I had a lot of experts telling me what to buy in tents, tarps and bivy. From
that I have tents, tarps and bevies up my you know what.

I will trade my $275.00 Adventure 16 Bivy, my Eureka Gossamer my what you
call it tarp for a Slumberjack Original Bivy Shelter. On page 204 of Campmor
it sell for $80.00.  I weight only two lbs two oz.
I had one put on a lot of miles was perfectly happy with it. You get a little
condensation. It has a floor, you can set up in it if top is zipped down eat,
dress, cook, pee in bottle. The zipper broke on it and Campmor credit me I
got a Gossamer big mistake.

Any taker give me a call.

Lonetrail