[pct-l] PCTA Donations

--
> I don't care for the practice, but it seems common to almost all the
> non-profits I support, so I don't pick out any one of them to blame for i=
t.
> I'm happy if they don't phone for contributions!

I have one of two responses to any organization that phones for contributio=
ns:

If it is one I don't support or haven't heard of, then it is NO and do NOT =
phone
me again.

If it one I support, then it is NO and if you call again for contributions =
will NOT contribute at all!

These two responses have almost eliminated phone solicitations.

And when I initially contribute to an organization, I always write "NO phon=
solicitations" or similar on the response coupon. Being proactive.

My 2 =A2

John