[pct-l] Money and the PCTA

Hmmmmmmmmmm,  very strange.

    I renewed my membership in December and I got a thank you letter back a=
 few
days later giving the amount and thanking me for my gift. (Just hope they d=
idn't
think my renewal was a gift, however I've not received an additional renewa=
notice.)

    Suggest you send them a polite inquiry. Maybe your check arrived after =
the
cut off for their mailing. And bear in mind that a lot of the routine work =
at
such organizations is done by volunteers or low paid staff and mistakes do
happen.

    In my experience, most non-profits are constantly urging us contributor=
s to
contribute more.

    My 2=A2.

John