[pct-l] 1978 25th Year Reunion?

Dear Two Tonics (per) Night;

I don't have any good info on 1978.  Your records are likely to be the best
surviving unless some of them surface and try to do what us '77'ers did;
reunion, website, tracking all of us down.  You might try contacting Warren
Roger's son thru his website at www.pct.com .  He might have some records
that the PCT Conference collected before the PCTA came about.  All of the old
trail registers say "Camp Research, P.O. Box 1907, Santa Ana, Ca 92702"  and
"Join the Pacific Crest Club" at the same address.  I believe this is Warren
Roger's early organizations to try to keep track of who and how many.

Best regards,

Greg