[pct-l] Re: For All thrill Seekers

At 10:14 AM 1/15/03 EST, Lonetrail@aol.com wrote:
>R If you lead this demostration you
>may meet him face to face. Lets see were your mouth will be then.

hmmm..I believe I said I already met him (twice) face-to-face;
corrected his vu-graphs much to his denial, scolded him about
RMW  A_N_D  REI... TO HIS FACE... he puts his shorts on just
like anyone else-- but maybe not..kinda tight up the behind,
maybe, if u know what I mean...

I said nothing here that I HAVE ALREADY said to him...met him
in Santa Cruz year before last and Palo ALto (I believe--but
place escapes me-- I had a broken foot and I was in some pain)
last year... said same thing to him again..got the same lame
excuses, panty-waist responses, denial-of-reality. The man
is a total j%&$/a&^&%$&^ without a doubt..

Go talk to the rangers at Rainer IF YOU KNOW ONE personally!!
(and I mean seeing 5-6 times, haveing dinner with and so
on..THEN u will get the truth...

Peace and happy trails,

Rich