[pct-l] Re: For All thrill Seekers

There are FACTS and there are facts.

Clearly the "depth" of the Whittakers are not that well known
to people who think they know them.. as a fellow mountain
climber his reputation is as I stated.

THAT is a FACT. ALso- you are free to check out REI archives
and convince yourself! Also the Rainier MA reputation!
All Whitakers' sterling achievments!!

Rich