[pct-l] Re: For All thrill Seekers

So, Tom, will you be demonstrating adaptations of Maui cocktails at the next
ADZ?  With Everclear or equivalent?

But I'm jealous of your diving at Molokini - what a neat experience.
Somehow I don't think you fit into Thoreau's category of "most men."  I'm
simply reminded of a saying I learned some years ago from members of my
mountaineering club - "There are old mountaineers and there are bold
mountaineers - but there are no old, bold mountaineers."  So much for a
desire to live on the extreme edge - the slopes are fine.  And the moderate
deeps.  Thanks for sharing.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija

"Never measure the height of a mountain, until you have reached the top.
Then you will see how low it was."  Dag Hammarskjold