[pct-l] Trail name

--
Hey there Amigo, aka Luke,

Funny that you should bring that up...I have seriously been thinking of tak=
ing one, a trail name that is, and am considering, The Social Worker. Why? =
Probably rather obvious, I was one for 10 years. Plus, will always see myse=
lf as such: nosey, compassionate (humor me), a people person (e-gads I disl=
ike that term)...the sorts of characteristics that make you good at that pa=
rticular job.

So, that's the process I am going through at this moment in taking a trail =
name. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

JoAnn, The Social Worker