[pct-l] SURVEY SAYS!!!! (after the TV show for all u non-winter-couchpotatoes)

At 07:01 PM 1/10/03 -0700, Don Wilson wrote:

>On Friday, January 10, 2003, at 05:35 PM, Karen Borski wrote:

 We're both engineers and
>> were thoroughly confused and will be pouring over this
>> data all of next week in an effort to identify what is
>> statistically significant.  ;-)

Rich pecked out:

I wonder how many engineers there are on the list? What is the
profession profile? Me? I am an engineer also. <g> EE/CS/MBA type
with minor in psych.

Oh!! Does this mean like peak-bagging we don't tell our accomplishments
about profession either? hheheheheeh

Happy Trails, Rich

PS-

if everyone wants to send me their profession off-list I will tabulate
it (into a databasae OF COURSE!!) and post the results anon.

Mail me off list at calliger@infolane.com

Rich