From: Brick Robbins [mailto:brick@fastpack.com]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 6:54 PM
To: pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Admin Note: Can't we all get along

Can't we all get along?

I know we all have cabin fever, but the tone of posts over the past few
weeks has gotten pretty hostile.

We don't have to hold the same opinions, but if we are going to share them
**HERE** then we need to be polite about how we share them and how we
express our own opinions if they differ.

In other words: Disagree all you want, but no name calling and BE POLITE

Brick Robbins
PCT-L Admin