[pct-l] Absolute Barebones Dehydrating List

I don't dehydrate, as my few attempts were also a failure (the house reeked
of rotten tomatoes for a week!), but we had very kind friends who sent us
goodies when we were on the CDT.  One thing I really enjoyed was dried
salsa.  We used to do instant dried beans (Tia Maria?) with salsa and a bit
of cheese - either thick or soupy - very tasty.
Ginny