[pct-l] My [future] accomplishments

At the risk of off-topic (hmmn, MORE off topic stuff?) - Steve asked if
anyone's been up Mt. Humphreys in Ariz.  Many (urk) years ago, perhaps 1980
or 81, I climbed Humphreys on Memorial Day weekend with several friends from
the L.A. area.  We took the tourist route - walked up under the ski lifts,
then along the summit ridge to the top.  As I remember, it was not
complicated whatsoever, despite one of our party being a rank beginner and
not a natural routefinder (who nonetheless went on ahead of the group
despite our requests to stay back with us).   It was a great hike, with
great views from the top.  I'm sure there are other more complicated routes.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija

"Never measure the height of a mountain, until you have reached the top.
Then you will see how low it was."  Dag Hammarskjold