From: johnsmallberries [mailto:johnsmallberries@hvc.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 1:23 PM
To: pcta
Subject: [pct-l] Advice sought on lightway trek

--
I can=B9t whine/rant/pontificate/command/troll abt lite trekking w/out doin=
it. Tell me what I should do and I will do it. After trek, I will report my

What should I carry, footwear, snowshoes, etc. as an ultralight trekker
would do it given the above?

Thanks for your help. It should be interesting and, hopefully, fun. Marc
=B3smallberries=B2 Adin.

=B3The arc of the moral universe is huge, but it bends toward justice.=B2 M=
artin
Luther King, Jr.