[pct-l] Parsed to death

--
I started this by pushing the wrong button, so I would like to go back in
time and spontaneously combust. Between backchannels and list posts, someone
pegged a worn out Teva sandal at me today and said "eat your own food!" as
they sped away on their solar powered wind/sunscreen and skateboard. So I
ate my own food and, in my opinion, you should eat the exact same thing.
Some of my compadres on this list are a fargin' trip.  What can a dood do to
calm the roiling seas of the anti-120 pound pack guys like me? (stop right
there. that is a rhetorical query not a call for proposals.) Nothing, of
course. I thought I said "I" do this/that, not "you should." But, let us
move on. How's that saying of Mussolini's go? "If I advance, follow me. If I
retreat, kill me." (I wonder if he really gave that much thought?) Thus,
from Campo to Tuckerman, from Key West to Bellingham, let us advance! Peace
be with you. Marc "trollberries" Adin (I still like Legolas better than
those trolly hobbits, tho...)