[pct-l] sun shade ideas, please

--

Hi Bob,
One popular option is very low-tech, but works well. Put a cotton bandana u=
nder a baseball cap. A large one covers the head and neck well. Cotton is q=
uite breathable and cool when damp.
One reason why I gave up looking for better shade is that movable shade is =
not as cool as the real thing. Shade from a tree has been there long enough=
 that the ground is cooler. When you walk with your own shade the hot groun=
d radiates a lot of heat.
Hot conditions can be trained for just like big miles or big hills. You nee=
d to be in good shape, sweat well, carry lots of water and drink, drink, dr=
ink.
Flyin' Brian
 Robert Ellinwood <rellinwood@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

So, witnessing my groping in this area, Does anyone have any good ideas for
a sunshade that works?