[pct-l] Frozen wet feet?

--
Using running shoes/Alum crampon combo on summer climbs works quite well. If
conditions turn wet, just use Seal Skin Gortex socks. ( Or plastic bags) Most
times you find snow is that of cement and you crunch along up on top. My
heavy climbing boots now stay home from mid through late Summer. ( They still
come out in earier season colder weather) Boots have a niche on steep slopes
with heavy gear, but are not needed at all times when lighter geat can be
used in mid summer weather. Also the Alum. Crampons can be worn with any
other boots besides your favorite running shoes. I once  thought this combo
was a joke as well till I tried it out. Postholing?? Gaiters of course are
the answer along with some leggings to starve off the ice cuts. Goodluck,
they 're great!!