[pct-l] 2003 Travel plans and journal site

--

Hello all,

As I was reading Mara's personal web site, I had an idea.  She describes ho=
w she reduced her AT data books and first aid instructions, among other thi=
ngs, to fit on only a few sheets of paper.  I thought perhaps this would be=
 a good use of the Pocketmail/Sharp TM-20.  Simply send yourself emails wit=
h the relevant information, and it takes up no extra physical space, and on=
ly a little bit of memory.  You can store all sorts of things here (phone n=
umbers, email addresses, instructions for gear, town information, local bea=
r guidelines, whatever).

Has anybody done something like this?  I just activated my TM-20 last night=
.  By the way, this is my first post to the list.  I'm hiking the PCT in 20=
03 with my wife.  Our trail names will be Phoenix (me), and Kia Kaha (my wi=
fe).  My journal at trailjournals.com may be found at: http://www.trailjour=
nals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=3D1056

If I messed up on the posting etiquette, please let me know.  I am a long-t=
ime digest subscriber, and am unclear on how to reply to a particular post.=
  That's why I'm posting to the list in general.   Is this possible for dig=
est subscribers?  If anyone can clue me in on that, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Phoenix

Christopher Van Loon
Moderator, Home Grown Tomatoes Forum: http://forums.delphiforums.com/homegr=