[pct-l] Yatrax/cramp-ons

--
In a message dated 1/2/2003 3:16:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
marge@prothman.com writes:

> Backpackgeartest will also be testing "Stabalizers*

Although I haven't tried either, I've seen both, and the stabalizers appear
the much, better product.  They're better built and cleated.  Yatrax look
like toys for kids.

Either one will probably end up being tried once, then carried until you feel
safe enough to send them home.  A waste of money and extra weight, if you ask
me.

Sly