[pct-l] Yatrax/cramp-ons

Crampons don't require any real training if your primary use of them is going
to be for walking and not technical climbing.  Of course, you should practice
putting them on and make sure that they fit the shoe/boot that will be using
in the sections where you might need them.

I have found that the simpler the binding system the more likely I am to put
them on even when it isn't that dangerous and coversely that the more hassle
it is to put them on the lazier I get and thus might not put them on in a
seemingly non-dangerous situation that might actually be dangerous.

YMMV,

Strider