[pct-l] Tull hike!

--
 OK , but if you look at the early 70's Album " Aqualung" The portrait of Ian
Anderson on the cover, he looks like half the thru-hikers I met in the 70's.
( No fleece clothing, only wool pants ,sweaters and shirts) Special note:
Greg wore is " Ryback " cotton jeans
    I remember waiting in Lone Pine in 1977 for an overdue supply box to
arrive for 4 days with nothing to do but, drink coffee, play vollyball in the
high school gym and listen to the large collection of Jethro Tull albums in
the back of the town Library with big headphones. ( The only other music they
had was some Mitch Miller or Lawence Welk music)