[pct-l] DMHO found in PCT water sources!

I just read with great interest an article about a recent study documenting
the increasing occurrence of certain chemicals in our nation's water supply.
In many areas of the west,  high levels of DHMO have been found.  Known to
scientists as Dihydrogen Monoxide, the study found that even though the
chemical is generally safe in undiluted form, even small quantities can be
deadly when mixed with other substances.  The concentration of the DHMO was
found to actually vary from year to year in any particular location.
Sportsmen and hikers alike are advised to routinely monitor levels of the
chemical in their system to avoid any associated problems.

...Kelly

note:  more information about this growing problem can be found at
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html#CONCERN