[pct-l] El nino

Seriously, how much should I be worrying about this year being an El nino
year? I've been off the trail too long, I thought I'd learned not to worry
about things I can't change! How many of you out there, if you could hike
any year, would postpone a trip based on the chance that snowfall and stream
crossings might be insane? How many of you'd go for it and take what the
trail dishes out, even if it means flip-flopping?
                                                          Teatree

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 3 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_eliminateviruses_3mf