[pct-l] Old PCT Journals (was Introduction)

Gray wrote:

I first heard of the PCT back in 1997(?), when I stumbled accross a trail
journal (as an aside, I can't remember who's journal it was, but I remember
him meeting a young girl named Bug who was, at the time, the youngest PCT
thru-hiker. If anyone happens to know where I could re-read this journal,
let me know :)

*******

I'm not sure which journal caught your interest, but there are several 1997
PCT journals on the Aldhawest website.  Some of the links seem to be expired
though, including Joy "Bug" Turner's.   The PCTA website  has journals going
back to 2000, but there are some really good ones there, if you want to read
more.  If you try www.aldhawest.org, then link to journals and PCT, you
might find the one you started with, and a whole lot more that you haven't
read yet or www.pcta.ogr for the more recent ones.  Then there's
www.trailjournals.com, but they only go back to 1999 on the PCT.
Ginny