[pct-l] famous hiking trails

Perhaps we should chagne the category to the Top 10 (or 50 or 100)
trails in the World...like the top 1- waterfalls aroudn the
world (several in US, others elsewhere for example)..base the
category "best" on length (objective), "experiential quality" (subjective),
scenery, Useage per year (objective)  and so on..I am sure we can
come up with differentiators...now here is another guide book
topic - if it doesn't exisit already...For me, the Alps hold
a special significance (hiking with that special someone!)
as well as eating like a King (and Queen) for a mere pitance
becasue of so many darn huts along the way in the Suisse
"wilderness"...if u careful u can put on weight in a
3 month trip! (I did loose 20 lbs however)...

Rich