[pct-l] My Bike Story

Unless they've changed the policy, when I was there in 2000 there were BIG
signs on both ends of the PCT section stating Bikes were NOT allowed. There
were instructions for the alternate trail for bikes to use. On the one short
interconnecting section between the two trails, bikers were instructed to
dismount and walk their bikes.

Of course the bikers all ignored the signs and rode the PCT anyway. I guess
these particular bikers weren't literate.

-Fallingwater