[pct-l] puncher vine

--
Up here in No. CA we have what's called 'puncher vine'...must be first cous=
in to Marion's goatheads.  They 'eat' bike tubes 24/7!

It grows as/like a weed both in yards (mainly the ones un-kept) and in the =
'wilds' of this 2900' elevation area.  We do not find it up higher in the m=
tns. (thank heavens).  I'll never forget when my daughter, as a little crit=
ter, came crying into the house with one in her foot!  They are about the s=
ize and shape of what Marion described.  Nasty little guys.

JoAnn