[pct-l] toenails

Howdy listers,
I've lost some from running marathons but they've just gotten really
sore while hiking.  The old Swiss Army knife is a good tool for foot
care.  The scissors are excellent for toenail trimming (the Leatherman
scissors are useless on toenails).  I use the file to go "against the
grain" to smooth the leading edge.  Someone else mentioned stealing
their wife's emery board for the same thing and this option weighs much
less than a Swiss army knife.  The filing helps alot.
        Jeff Jones