[pct-l] Boxes for resupply

--
Does anybody have any good guidelines for resupply boxes?  What was too big,
too small?  Where did you get them?

I'm going to try for a slow to medium pace, so I might have a little extra
food in my drops.  But I'm also going to try to keep my equipment swapping
to a minimum, as I'm trying to skimp money wherever I can.  Any help is
greatly appreciated...

Jesse