[pct-l] Re: Sunglasses

RE: Message: 1
>Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:21:01 -0800 (PST)
>From: Brent Ramsby <bramsby@yahoo.com>
>Thanks for asking this question Peggy.  I've had a similiar question on my
mind:
>- Does anyone have a recommendation for sunglasses to wear while crossing
the snow covered high
>sierra?

Whatever kind, I strongly suggest a frame with ear pieces that wrap around
the ear rather than just lay on top.  My prescription sunglasses have that
and IT IS GREAT!  For me, there's no more worries about the sunglasses
slipping out of place due to sweat or a fall.  And they're a lot harder for
a bear to knock off...

Brian Sanders