[pct-l] "hawking wares?"

IMO, Rainmaker's Trailquest-related posts to this list are unobtrusive and
informative, and the referenced links typically lead me to some new
gear-related insight. For instance, where else are we to learn about 1 ounce
camp slippers made from running shoe inserts, which we can easily make for
ourselves? That is classic ingenuity at work, and along with other items for
actual sale on the site, is a fine example of the give and take necessary in
order to justify the dedication of countless hours to creating an online
resource.

I vote for keeping this list as a launching point for further discovery,
rather than a be-all end-all discussion forum on the PCT. We have the luxury
to embellish around here; like the trail itself, this list is not
overcrowded.

- blisterfree