[pct-l] Shires tarp tent vs. Nomad

Hi there

Looking for opinions between Henry Shire's Tarp tent and the Wanderlust
Nomad Lite for a PCT thru hike in 2003. I already own a Stephenson 2RS -
just a bit heavy for a thru hike. Also interested in opinions of the 1
person versus 2 person for each of them.

If anyone in Washington has a Nomad - either version - I'd like to visit an=
see it. I've had a chance to see Henry's tarp tent and know someone with
one.

You can contact me about my questions off-line.

Thanks in advance,

Jen Schaeffer

aka Sprout

Broadband?=A0Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.