[pct-l] Trail towns

<PRE>Can anyone who has thru hiked the PCT provide a list of the best trail
                    towns to take a layover day?  The reason I ask is because
I would                                    like to combine a mail drop &
layover day. I am planning on taking                                 12-15
layover days so I would need the towns spread over the entire
             length of the trail.
                                                        Thanks in advance,
Neil