[pct-l] Ultralight Nesting Cooksets ( With Stove) At Dancing Light Gear

--

After we posted a page about the 3 oz. nesting cookset (with stove included=
) that Brawny used on her 2002 AT thru-hike, we've had many requests about =

We've developed 2 different solo sets, and they are now available.  The reg=
ular size set weighs 6 ounces and includes a 32 fluid oz. capacity pot and =
lid, soda can stove, cooking pot support and  carrying bag.

The small size set weighs 4 3/4 ounces and includes a 16 fluid oz. capacity=
 pot and lid, soda can stove, cooking pot support, 8 oz. capacity polyethyl=
ene cup (with measuring increments) and a carrying bag.

Additional info and photos can be accessed here (look for "New Items" about=
 halfway down the page):

http://www.trailquest.net/PCTTrailQuest.html .

David Mauldin
www.trailquest.net