From: Montedodge@aol.com [mailto:Montedodge@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 2:42 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Tyvek bivi-sack

--
 My new winter project!! I want to see if a tyvek bivi-sack will fly. ( As
in
work) Has anyone dabbled with making a bivi-sack out of this stuff and how
is
it as far as moister?? I will be taking my down bag down the yukon next
summer and will keep it in a dry bag all day paddling, but a few weeks of
solid rain could make it a bit "iffy" when in use at night.  Tyvek should
add
a few degrees of warm as well as long as I don't get wet from the inside
out!!! Thanks, Jethro Tull