[pct-l] Tyvek bivi-sack

--
 My new winter project!! I want to see if a tyvek bivi-sack will fly. ( As in
work) Has anyone dabbled with making a bivi-sack out of this stuff and how is
it as far as moister?? I will be taking my down bag down the yukon next
summer and will keep it in a dry bag all day paddling, but a few weeks of
solid rain could make it a bit "iffy" when in use at night.  Tyvek should add
a few degrees of warm as well as long as I don't get wet from the inside
out!!! Thanks, Jethro Tull