[pct-l] Gear vs gear vs gear

I don't count the pole weight, because I will use poles regardless of
whether I use a tent or a tarp, or if I choose to sleep under the stars.  In
my case, poles are first and foremost to support my back and knees, and if I
used them for supporting a shelter (which I do), I would consider them
"multiple use".

Lindy